Giroux Sewing Centre
Whether you are a first-time dressmaker or an experienced seamstress we are sure to have a fabric and tools to suit your requirements.
Our staff of experienced designers, sewers, crafters and quilters always strive to make your visit to Giroux Sewing Centre an enjoyable shopping experience.
Here at Giroux, we pride ourselves on service. We offer so much for our customers, a bilingual staff, scissor sharpening, sewing lessons, sewing machine sales and repairs, and even a free lesson with every machine purchase!
We are an authorized dealer of Brother and Janome sewing machines and carry hundreds of new and used industrial sewing machines. If repairs are what you need, we proudly offer some of the best in-house sewing machine repairs around. We will even come to your home or business if you live within a 200 km radius.
At Giroux Sewing Centre we sell to the general public, retailers, tailors, and seamstresses. We have a wholesale department and are happy to help people looking to start a small business. Our customers come from all over Eastern Ontario, Western Quebec, and Upstate New York. They’re mainly from towns within the Seaway Valley like Cornwall, Long Sault, Ingleside, Morrisburg, and Lancaster. Folks from up north come down for our friendly service as well, from places like Alexandria, Hawkesbury, Casselman, Embrum, Ottawa, Orleans, and Kanata.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will gladly help you with your projects and answer any questions you may have. If your machine is acting up, bring it to us and have it repaired by some of the best sewing machine technicians around! We have two locations to serve your needs, click here for more information
Our full line of materials includes:
- 100% quilt cotton
- Cottons (Simply cotton), Poly/Cottons (Soft & Elegant) Bamboo and polyester batting (Hobbs and Matador)
- Foam sheets from 1' to 6" thick
- Indoor and Outdoor Upholster
- Vinyl and Outdoor Canvas
- Drapery materials; sheer and lining
- Flannels (Solids and Prints)
- Fleeces (Solids and Prints)
- Children’s prints in cotton and Poly/Cotton
- Baby crib and wall hanging panels
- Fashion materials
- stretch knit, lycra and interlocks
- Bridal fabrics; satins, organza, crepe, chiffon
- Decorative materials, tulling, crinoline,
- Crafting Fabrics; Felt,
- Endless Interfacing for any project
- Embroidery Stabilisers too!
- Threads for every project
The inside of our store is getting a face lift. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Brother and Janome Sewing Machines are on sale
Giroux’s in now blogging about tips and hints and more!