DEEP FREEZE SALE
NOW IN STORE!
June Tailor, Inc
Sew-In Colorfast or Iron-On Quick Fuse
Fabric Sheets For Ink Jet Printers
* Print personalized images on fabric for apparel, accessories and crafts using your computer and ink jet printer
* 100% cotton fabric is washable
* Ideal for sewing into memory quilts, keepsake projects and crafts, sewn on with the Colorfast
* With the fusible backing on the Quick Fuse it can be applied to virtually any surface that can accept the heat of an iron
* Watch the video for easy-to-follow instructions at www.junetailor.com
* Design your image on the computer using your own photos, graphics or text
Bubble Jet Set 2000
This is what we have all been waiting for………………….
The magic elixir that allows us to print color photographs or anything else directly to fabric on our home computers for a fraction of the price of the pre-treated commercial sheets.
It is a liquid fabric soak that will make ink jet and bubble jet ink permanent (washable) on 100% cotton and 100% silk fabrics.
It leaves the fabric soft like dye, not crusty like painted fabric, or plasticky like transfer paper.
5 easy steps
1) Drench your fabric in the liquid
2) Rince your fabric well
3) Hang dry your pieces
4) Iron the freezer paper to the back of your pieces
5) Create memories!
Giroux Sewing Centre
Whether you are a first time dressmaker or an experienced seamstress we are sure to have a fabric or button to suit your requirements.
Our staff of experienced designers, sewers and quilters always strive to make your visit to Giroux Sewing Centre an enjoyable shopping experience.
Here at Giroux, we pride ourselves on service. We offer so much for our customers, a bilingual staff, scissor sharpening, sewing lessons, sewing machines sales and repairs, and even a free lesson with every machine purchase!
We are an authorized dealer of Brother, Janome and Baby Lock sewing machines, and carry hundreds of new and used industrial sewing machines. If repairs are what you need, we proudly offer some of the best in house sewing machine repairs around. We will even come to your home or business if you live withing a 200km radius.
At Giroux Sewing Centre we sell to the general public, retailers, tailors, and seamstresses. We have a wholesale department, and are happy to help people looking to start a small business. Our customers come from all over Eastern Ontario, Western Quebec, and Upstate New York. They’re mainly from towns within the Seaway Valley like Cornwall, Long Sault, Ingleside, Morrisburg, and Lancaster. Folks from up north come down for our friendly service as well, from places like Alexandria, Hawkesbury, Casselman, Embrum, Ottawa, Orleans, and Kanata.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will gladly help you with your projects and answer any questions you may have. If your machine is acting up, bring it to us and have it repaired by some of the best sewing machine technicians around! We have two locations to serve your needs, click here for more information.
Our full line of materials includes:
- 100% quilt cottons
- Cottons (Simply cotton), Poly/Cottons (Soft & Elegant) Bamboo and polyester batting (Hobbs and Matador)
- Flannels (Solids and Prints)
- Fleeces (Solids and Prints)
- Children’s prints in cottons and Poly/Cottons
- Baby crib panels
- Drapery materials, lining and accessories
- Upholstery (and accessories)
- Fashion materials
- Bridal satins, organza, crepe, chiffon
- Decorative materials, tulling, crinoline
- Outdoor materials (vinyl, nylon, awning material)
The inside of our store is getting a face lift. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Brother and Janome Sewing Machines are on sale
Giroux’s in now blogging about tips and hints and more!
SEW MUCH FUN!
We also carry a wide variety of:
For sewing & quilting from Heirloom, Unique, Fonz and Porter, Nancy Zieman, and more
From Gutterman (quilting, sewing, embroidery and upholstery) Marathon (embroidery and bobbin) Cansew and A&E
Ribbons & Trim
As well as pillows, elastics, buttons & zippers.